This workshop manual is the most comprehensive manual available for repairing, restoring and maintaining your Jaguar Mark 7, 8 or 9.
Suitable for the home workshop mechanic or professional technician this manual will help you repair and maintain your Jaguar. Very easy step by step instructions with lots of diagrams.
This Jaguar Workshop Manual is for the following Jaguar Cars made between 1951-1960.
- Jaguar Mark VII (Mark 7) Saloon
- Jaguar Mark VIIM (Mark 7M) Saloon
- Jaguar Mark VIII (Mark 8) Saloon
- Jaguar Mark IX (Mark 9) Saloon
The following is a list of information contained in this Jaguar Service Manual. All sections show how to remove, repair and replace the parts with full easy to follow descriptions and detailed diagrams.
This manual includes:
- Fully integrated bookmarked index for easy navigation
- Operating & Maintenance
- Carburettor & Fuel System
- Cooling System
- Clutch & Flywheel
- Front Suspension
- Rear Suspension
- Propeller Shaft
- Rear Axle